Learning Communities, Themed Learning Communities, Summer Bridge
Learning Communities that require authorization can be authorized through University College, by Alyssa Saunders or Maryetta Overton.
During all orientation days (beginning and transfer):
BRIDGE NOTE –
- Advisors (UC and Schools) can access the authorization website two ways:
- Once your request is submitted, it may take some time for it to be processed. At the bottom of the page, a list of all authorizations you have submitted that day will be generated.
- The screen will auto-refresh every 10 seconds
- Color codes to indicate authorization
- No color – request still in queue in order submitted
- Green – Request complete – information will move to bottom of your queue
- Pink – Not Authorized – class closed or there is another issue and will be moved to the bottom of your queue
- Yellow – Authorization is in a holding pattern due to an issue – review comment (walkie up or call 278-7595 if you need to talk to Lisa or Maryetta – the request will stay in order submitted until issue is resolved)
- Students should not attempt to add the course until the authorization has been processed. Encourage students to View Class Permissions in the Student Center of OneStart to see if they have been given permission. They can continually check this, and once the request is processed, proceed to add the course to their schedule.
Submit bridge authorizations as normal through the authorization website.
Bridge sections will be authorized by Heather Bowman in University College.